April 9, 2005

Reading Reaction "Rare is Getting Rarer"

This article describes the excitement of restoring the vintage motorcycles and automobiles. Many people have much interested in restoring classic vehicles as well as operating them. In addition, visiting swap meets for finding the rare parts in perfect condition is also their fun. They would be able to share their enthusiasms among fellows there. Nowadays, these parts for vintage vehicles seem to be decreasing so that some people may spend much time and money. And also to deal with a pile of old iron and sheet metal needs a patience. However, this hard work can bring more satisfaction than quick easy work by catalog.

When I was University student, I had a motorcycle, Kawasaki ZRX-2. My motorcycle is not vintage vehicle but current model. I also have interested in building up my motorcycle although I was not familiar with the detail of the machine. Some of my friends understood much about the motorcycle, therefore I had them assist my remodeling the bike, for example silencer and spark plug and so on.
As author said, some restoring of the vehicles need much time and money and especially patience. However, the ecstasy and joy and delight achieved by restoration are valuable and beyond price. In addition, restoring the vehicle is occasionally more interesting than handling the ones. Someday, I would like to obtain my own motorcycle and enjoy handling the vehicle again if my wife allows me to do.

No comments: