December 4, 2005

Happy December

Now is happy December, this means we can get bonus in the beginning of this month. And also today is the first Sunday so I decided to go out to the downtown in Hiroshima and browsed through some shops.

Coming in front of the cosmetics section, I just remembered that I ran out of my fragrance. So I looked for my favorite one "Hugo BOSS" and bought it. I didn't hesitate to get bigger one. Because now is happy December!

After spending some hours and when I was just going home, I additionally remembered that tomorrow I'm supposed to go to Osaka for a business trip and I don't have a formal coat. Unfortunately, next few days it'll be getting colder and it might be snow. Therefore, I made up my mind to purchase a coat for tomorrow's trip. Because now is happy December!

Finally, I got a black and cool formal coat in the men's clothing section on my way home. It was cashmere coat and a little expensive so I hope I could wear it every winter for a long time to come. Tomorrow, it will make me warm physically and mentally.

No comments: