April 5, 2006

Moving to Kurashiki-city

Finally, we left from Hiroshima and moved to Kurashiki-city. I quit the job at the end of March and I'm supposed to enter my father's company. But I'm gonna have a vacation and take a trip to Guam for 5 days!!! The reason why we decide to trip to Guam is that we can get there for 3 hours by flight and I won't be able to get a chance to trip to overseas for a few days on weekdays.

However, moving is very hard work more than we expect. There are still lots of cardboard boxes however hard we manage to unpack and clear up our stuff. Actually, we relocate to the next door to my parents, so we make use of utilities at my parents house in recent days. We might exhaust before we travel to Guam...

As we're supposed to set out on this Saturday, I guess we have time to unpack our stuff and pack for trip again, maybe...

No comments: