November 1, 2005

Business trip with iPod

Today, November 1st, I went to Tokyo as the business trip. I waked up earlier than usual, 6 am, and got on the bullet train called Shinkansen wearing a suit and tie. But now I live in Hiroshima, west side of Japan so it takes over 4 hours to Tokyo even by Shinkansen.

As you may know, it's so hard to kill time in Shinkansen since there are no entertainments such as TV or radio service or newspaper in it. But in some cases, we can get some stuff like drinks and snacks inside Shinkansen. However, these stuffs are a little expensive. Therefore, I had to prepare some stuff for filling the time in Shinkansen.

Most of all, what helped me kill time was a music in iPod. Of course some magazines and books and some cans of beer were also helpful for me but iPod was the most useful tools. With music in iPod, I could enjoy this trip and have a good time in Shinkansen as if it had been 1 hour trip.

1 comment:

GRIPHIN said...

hello!! I really missed you. how r u? does your brother have a wedding? thats cool! can u tell him that I congratulate his wedding. ^0^ when will u come to the US? come on!! I really hope you come here if you have a time.
take care, and I will visit your blog again. ^^