November 8, 2005

Switching Jobs...

Now I work in Hiroshima and design the industrial machines for 6 years. For around 2 years, however, I was thinking about changing the current job, actually. To tell the truth, I couldn't make up my mind whether I should continue present job or take over my father's job.

After having a conflict for a couple of years, I decided to go back to my hometown and take over my father's job in the near future. What makes me decide is, of course I made a decision by myself, that I should live near my parents and take care of them several years later, not right now. And also, I don't wanna break down my father's dream and his company and I wanna try to get more successful my own life by myself.

Leaving Hiroshima and my current job represents parting my friends and colleagues. Of course, so does my wife. I know she feels concerned about our future very much. So I must have much confidence in my ability and skills for work and encourage my wife. Moreover, I should try to make my family feel happier. Lastly, I'd like to appreciate that my wife allowed me to decide without saying anything.

No comments: