January 23, 2006

I wish...

I got a new friend who is Turkish and studies some technologies in Japan. I gave a lecture at my company to international trainees a few weeks ago. That's how we could get to be friends. And after that lecture he told me that he was willing to invite me and my family to his house if we could have time to travel Turkey. Wow! Turkey!? How far is it from Hiroshima?

That country is beyond my imaginations as well as Turkish thinks of Japan. But that invitation is great and awesome! And I hear that Turkey is such a beautiful country and have many beautiful places all over the country. I really want to go there some time!!! Even though that visit is in the distant future, I shall keep in touch with him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much my frend for your think about my country.

you and your famil should be try to travel in my country.

again THANKS